Tata Motors EVision Highlights
Tata Motors has introduced the new EVision Concept car at the 2018 Geneva Auto show.EVision Will launched in the 1st quarter of 2020 with the price of 25 lakh as expected. The new sedan concept is an all-electric concept that is based on the Omega platform, one of the two new platforms that Tata Motors will use going forward.Unexpectedly, the Tata Motors H5X SUV idea, which was uncovered at the Indian Auto Expo a month ago is likewise in light of a similar Omega stage Tata Motors also debuted the H5X SUV in Geneva alongside the sedan concept along with the new 45X concept premium hatchback. The latter also had its global debut last month at the Indian.
* Expected to be launched in 1st quarter 2020.
* The concept features two motors, one on each axle which will make this sedan an AWD.
* EVision will come with both slow AC charging and fast DC charging, and it will go to 350-420km on a single charge.
* EVision will have a top speed of 200kmph and will reach 100kmph in sub-7 seconds.
* It will be featured with connected technologies such as cloud computing, analytics, geo-spatial mapping and increased human-machine interface.
* Expected Price :- ₹ 25.0 Lakh
Know More About: Upcoming car Ford Freestyle