Range Rover Evoque Convertible Highlights
Land Rover is going to introduce a new concept of Range Rover that will know as Evoque Convertible. It will be launched in the 1st quarter in 2018 with the price of Rs.50 to 60 Lakh (as expected).The Evoque Convertible is the latest offering from the British SUV maker. Plans to creating a new segment, The Evoque convertible is based on the 3-door version of the SUV. The Evoque convertible has been instrumental in building the turnaround of weak Jaguar-Land Rover companies.
* Expected to be launched in 1st quarter 2018.
* Evoque convertible powered by 2.0-litre Si4 petrol engine that makes 240PS of maximum power and 340Nm of peak torque.
* The gasoline motor comes mated to 9 Speed Automatic transmission which is quite a joy to use.
* Evoque convertible will have a top speed of 217kmph and will reach 0-100kmph in just 8.1 seconds.
* The Evoque convertible will looks similar to the standard Evoque, except the foldable fabric roof.
* The roof takes about 18 seconds to be folded away, while it takes a few more, 21 seconds to be precise, to come back on. This operation can be carried out at speeds of up to 48kmph.
* It will come with largest and widest foldable roof to be fitted on any car.
* The Evoque Convertible will be offered in the top-spec HSE dynamic variant only.
*Evoque convertible will come with the automatic climate control,10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation,12-way electrically adjustable front seats and 360-degree camera, among others.
* It will Come with Terrain Response system, ABS, EBD, traction control, roll stability control, trailer stability assist and a tyre pressure monitoring system for safety and off-road adventures.
* Expected Price :- ₹ 50 Lakh to 60 Lakh
Know more about: Tata Motors Uncovered EVision Sedan Concept at Geneva motor show