Ford Freestyle Highlights
Ford has introduced its compact utility vehicle ‘Freestyle’ and that will be launched in second quarter of 2018 with the price of Rs.5.5 to 8.5 lakh (as expected). With the new Freestyle, Ford enters a new segment which is filled with competition from Hyundai i20 Active, Toyota Etios Cross, and Fiat Urban Cross.
* The Freestyle is based on the Figo hatchback.
* Expected to be launched in April 2018.
* Powered by a new 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Dragon petrol engine that makes 95 BHP and 120 Nm torque.
* The 1.5-litre 3-cylinder diesel engine which churns out 99 BHP of max power and 120 Nm torque.
* There’s also an all new 5-speed manual transmission.
* Gets a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Sync 3. It supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and can be operated through voice commands.
* The Ford Freestyle comes with up to 6 airbags, TCS and ABS with EBD.
* The Freestyle sports a rugged design to boast an SUV-like stance, especially with its more aggressive body work including the black cladding all round, a set of roof rails as also the higher ground clearance apart from bigger wheels shod with fatter tyres.
* Expected Price :- ₹ 5.5 Lakh – 8.5 Lakh
Know more about: Upcoming Hyundai Sonata 2018